Monday 1 January 2018

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS






Last year I did a "What I got for Christmas" and I loved doing it, and also reading and watching what others received, so it is back again this year!

I feel so thankful to receive all of the presents I have, I received some from people I didn't expect to get me anything at all, and that I was truly thankful for.
All of these gifts are things I love, and I think it speaks volumes as to how well the people who gave them to me, know me. 
If i'm honest, I cannot pick a favourite because I love all of my gifts, and all for different reasons. I am thankful for being all snuggly and cosy in my new dressing gown, for feeling relaxed with amazing scented candles, for smelling fantastically; thanks to the Glossier perfume, for keeping up with my skin care routine, and being able to pamper my skin with luxurious products. 

I talked a little bit more about all of my gifts in my latest youtube video, so I will leave that below if that is something you are interested in watching. 


I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas! x


2 comments:

  1. I also love watching & seeing what other people got for Christmas. It's so much fun to see! You got some great gifts, I love the straps in the watch! Such a classic look.

    Heidi ✨ | Heidi’s Planner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I feel very lucky. I hope you liked it. Yes isn't it, definitely a classic look! x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x