Tuesday 9 January 2018

i definitely didn't need a new coat


I saw this faux leather style biker jacket recently in Urban Outfitters, and I thought I must have it. Not because I don't already have enough coats and jackets (because obviously I do). But because I wanted/needed a winter replacement of my casual faux leather jacket. Sadly with the cold Yorkshire weather, my original leather jacket was just not enough to keep me warm in the winter months. I came across this one, and instantly fell in love, its got a faux fur lining which adds to the much needed warmth. 


For a jacket I did not think it was too expensive at £99, I thought i'd wait a little bit when I initially saw it, and boy am I glad I did. I couldn't believe nearly a week later I saw it online in the black Friday sales. I immediately hit the purchase button, and it arrived at my front door a couple days later. I could not be happier with my new purchase.
I will tell myself this will be the last jacket I need, but I can guarantee next winter will approach us, and I obviously will need another.




What I love most about this jacket, is that it come up quite oversized, which in the winter is fantastic, because i'm usually found wearing about a million layers. I have tried to link it from the online store, however, it sadly seems to be unavailable. It may be in some Urban Outfitters stores, so I would recommend keeping a look out if you love it. If it comes back online, I will be sure to link it. 

4 comments:

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x