Sunday 14 January 2018

MY NEW FAVOURITE EYE CREAM



 Something I have come to love over the years (as I become more adult) is eye creams, anything that claims to reduce those pesky eye bags is something I am always drawn to. I have tried and tested a number of eye creams, possibly a review of my favourites would be appropriate, if that is something you would be interested in!?


Today, I want to share with you one of my all time favourite brands, Liz Earle. I discovered Liz Earle back when I was around 17 years old, and as a brand it has to be a firm favourite of mine, even now at the age of 25 years old.
I was lucky enough to receive the Super skin eye cream for Christmas (thanks mum!) and wow, what a luxurious product it is. This particular product came as a set with the eye bright soothing lotion and eye mask, I mean what a perfect present, right!?


 The Superskin eye cream is utterly beautiful, it's quite a thick consistency which works very easily into the skin around your eyes, it sinks in and leaves your skin feeling soft and revitalised. It instantly brightens my eye area, which is really important for me when choosing an eye cream, because sadly I was not blessed with bright under eyes and I am often sporting very dark circles, so an extra helping hand is always very welcomed. The ingredients of the pomegranate and green tea focus on the brightening. I often get dry skin around my eyes, and this instantly fixes that. I have found that it works well applied underneath makeup, which I was so impressed with considering it's consistency.


The product itself is packaged in this beautiful bottle, it looks expensive, which for 15ml it is fairly expensive at £35 however, in comparison to other eye creams it is not overpriced, I personally don't think. I am a sucker for packaging, and I definitely love that about the Superskin range, it looks much more high end, but is by no means a rip off. It definitely does what it says on the tin, so to speak. 
My sign of loving a product is asking myself "would I buy this again" ABSOLUTELY! is the answer, I never want it to run out, and I will certainly make a quick repurchase once the bottle is empty. 


Personally this eye cream definitely sits up there in my top three products, it is so soft and gentle on a sensitive area of skin, it can be used on all skin types as well, and I would say if you do have sensitive skin then this is definitely a safe option to go for, I am utterly in love. 

What's your favourite eye cream? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x