Tuesday 29 August 2017

girls rule



This has to be currently one of my favourite outfits to wear at the moment. Looking back, there would have been a time where I would rarely wear white, especially on the bottom half, i'm not even sure why. However, these pin-stripe trousers from Topshop (Shop similar here) are one of my most comfortable and flattering pairs of trousers I own. I decided to team them with the girls rule t-shirt from Topshop as well, i'm all about that slogan tee life at the moment. I haven't been able to find that one online, however, there are a lot of similar slogan tees available. Of course I had to wear this with my chelsea boots, it may still be August but as the weather really is not the best, I feel like I need to resort back to my natural place of loving autumn and winter style. Although, on one hand I still want to be wearing cute dresses, I guess I just cannot make my mind up. 

I recently posted this outfit on Instagram, which you can check out here

2 comments:

  1. great post! :)
    check out my blog Starshine Beauty ★

    http://starshinebeauty.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I really like the outfit!
    Kiss x

    Daniela Santos Blog | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x