Monday 28 November 2016

Winter skincare routine



Hey everyone, 

Today I wanted to talk to you about my current skincare routine. Now that the winter is here and lets face it, its bloody cold. So what better time than to discuss how I try and keep my skin looking fairly decent and hydrated through those dreaded winter months (I actually enjoy winter, but my skin definitely doesn't). 

I try to use oil based products, such as the oil infused micellar water from Garnier, as it gives alot more hydration to my skin and stops it feeling so dry. Just bare in mind that if you have oily skin, you shouldn't be put of by oil based products, I too have oily skin, mainly on my t-zone but I swear by this product. 
I also talk about my love of Origins and their drink up intensive mask, oh my gosh it's so good, I can't tell you how amazing my skin feels after using this, when I wake up in the morning. 

I recently spoke about all of the products I am currently using, and what I think about them, in my latest youtube video. 


I hope you enjoy!

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x