Monday 28 November 2016

organising your life



Do you ever feel unorganised? 

I definitely get times where I feel as though my life is all over the place. However, come December time I get so excited to re purchase a new diary for the upcoming year, that my organisation goes into full swing. 
I have been searching for the perfect diary for a while now, and I kept seeing advertisements for Kikki.K on Instagram and thought their products looked so aesthetically pleasing... and then they opened a store near where I live. Well I could live in that store, its a stationary girl's dream. I routed through the different 2017 diaries and finally decided on this one. It's in my current favourite dusty pink colour and it's got the perfect week view layout, but even better it comes with stickers! 
At the back of the diary, it has pages where you can jot down your favourite movies, restaurants/bars, books, tv programmes. I think that is such a cool idea, because I always make a mental note of the places I want to try out, or the books I want to read, but they very easily get lost among the rest of my thoughts. 

Are you like me and love the excitement of purchasing a new diary, ready for the new year? I feel like i'm talking about the cliché 'New Year, New Me'.

Jess x

1 comment:

  1. This diary is beautiful! Although I can never go back to Kikki K because I accidentally broke something in there haha x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x