Wednesday 14 March 2018

GLOSSIER PRODUCTS I AM CURRENTLY LOVING


It seems like a long time ago the glossier hype started, when they announced shipping in the UK.I umm’ed and ahh’ed over purchasing a few items for a while, but I did the typical thing and bought into the hype. 


I decided to hang off writing this post, because I wanted to truly see if I enjoyed the products I purchased or whether or not I would disregard them. The answer a few months on is I LOVE THEM. 

If finances weren’t a thing and I wasn’t saving to buy a house then I can whole heartedly say ladies and gentleman that I would have gone back for more, but alas I am being good with my money. 


The first item I am loving is the Glossier priming moisturiser, I use this every morning before applying any make-up, it is lightweight on my skin, and sinks in quickly (which is a total dream when ya girls in a rush 24/7) I feel as though this gives my skin a more even finish, even before makeup is applied. It definitely gives the appearance of smaller pores and I actually feel more confident with my skin when using this, I look dewy and glowy with it, which is ultimately my all time look. 


Next up is boy brow. Boy oh boy is this thing good. I’ve used gimme brow for a long time prior to discovering glossier, but this my friend is just amazing. A few strokes of this on my eyebrows gives me the illusion they are thicker and bushier than they actually are. I never thought a product could so quickly make it look as though I have spent time filling in my brows, whilst making them look natural. This is by far a product I will 150% be repurchasing. For reference I got the brown shade, and its the perfect colour for me.



Lets move on to cloud paint, I picked up the shade puff, I love it but sometimes I find the tone too pink for me and I feel as though it makes me look a little flushed. However, I can assure you a little goes a long way. Although saying that, every time I consciously make the effort to squeeze the smallest amount out, its like half the product comes flying out the tube. Maybe its just me, being heavy handed. 

I love that the product is build-able, and its pretty dewy too, which is perfect for me, I love lightweight products that make me feel  as though I don't have anything on my skin. I definitely want to try out some of the other shades. 



Finally, lets move onto Glossier - You. This isn’t something I purchased when they first started shipping to the UK, I bought the rest of my order and they kindly popped in a sample spray of this perfume, and I became obsessed. Even my boyfriend kept commenting on how nice I smelt. ( hopefully he didn't think I smelt bad before hand). 

I am absolutely 100% terrible at describing perfume scents, but I love the branding that “you are the first ingredient” I think it is very clever. 
I ended up getting this perfume as a Christmas present, I want to wear it every day because I genuinely love it so much, although I do hold off sometimes as it is quite expensive for a small bottle. 


I am currently wanting to purchase more products, I especially want to try the lidstar. 

Which Glossier products do you love? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x