Wednesday 26 July 2017

exploring rosemoor











Sorry for giving you an overload of floral photos, but aren't they just so beautiful!? 

I recently went back home to Devon, and my mum was keen to visit Rosemoor (which is part of the Royal Horticultural Society). As a photography lover I thought it would be a good opportunity and we shared a wonderful day together. I recently wrote a blog post about the outfit I wore and the struggles we had trying to get some photos because mum couldn't get the hang of using a DSLR, but I did teach her to use a small point and shoot and she was having a blast with that, so I'm glad I was able to share my love of photography with my mum. 

I must say I am pretty proud of these photos, considering they are all taken using the basic 18-55mm lens. I would love to invest in more lenses, imagine what else I could do. I love visiting beautiful places like this, and the grounds were just amazing and so well kept, I felt so relaxed and peaceful there. 

Which is your favourite photo? Mine has to be the one of the Bee, purely for the stress it took me getting it. I figured out Bee's are not photogenic and would happily sit still for hours, until a camera is pointed in their direction!

Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x