Sunday 18 June 2017

GARNIER FACE MASKS



I recently saw these new Garnier face masks in Boots and thought I had to give them a go. Well i've tried and tested them and I can safely say they are so good. I love the brand Garnier anyway and have used a variety of their products for a while, so I had no doubt that I would also love these as well. They do a couple more new face masks but I picked these three up as I thought they would be the most appropriate for my skin. 
I have to say my favourite is the Volcano mask which targets pore minimisation - I did resemble looking like an Umpa Lumpa once I had applied it though. 

I will definitely be re purchasing these I think they are nice and they are gentle on my skin too which is something I always look for in face masks. After this weekend of hot weather I think my face will definitely need the Anti-Thirst mask.

Have you tried any of these new Garnier masks? If you have which one is your current favourite? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x