Sunday 30 October 2016

a weekend vlog


Hey guys, 

Sometimes I have fun weekends, which are often few and far between, but hey they are there none the less. I thought that since I have been doing alot of sit down chatty videos recently, it would be nice to do more of a raw vlog, so you get to see more of my personality and who I am. I can't say for my first attempt it is brilliant but hey, this is a learning curve, right. 

I spent the weekend with my boyfriend, where we spent the morning roaming around Richmond park, in search of deer (yes we found them). We also came across a rope swing, which I had far too much fun on, I am pretty much a kid at heart. 
We then made our way into London, so that my boyfriend could get the train home *cries*. I then chatted about the struggle of long distance relationships, so if any of you would like a full video/ blog post on this, then please do let me know, and if I can help someone else out there going through the same thing, then that would be amazing. I know too well how lonely it can often be. 

Anyway, enough of my rambles, I have included the vlog below if you would like to see the things I got up to. Let me know if you like it, and you would be interested in seeing more. 


Jess x

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every single one. x