As it is approaching the famous pancake day, I thought I would share with you these healthy pancakes which only consist of 2 ingredients.
I love all types of pancakes, in fact I think everyone should eat pancakes more often, not just for pancake day. Whilst these pancakes are healthy, they don't actually taste healthy, they taste so good and are really filling as well. You are able to get a fair few pancakes out of one batch, so more for yourself, or for sharing if you wish.
All you will need is:
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 2 medium size eggs
1. Mash up the bananas into a mixing bowl
2. Crack both the eggs into the bowl and mix together with the banana
3. On a low heat put some oil of your choice into a frying pan (if you want to stay with the healthy theme i'd recommend coconut oil or an oil spray)
4. Using a small spoonful to judge the size, spoon some mixture into the pan
5. Allow a couple of minutes to cook one side and then you can carefully flip them with a spatula (You have to be careful here as it's a fairly runny mixture it can be a little harder to flip than some pancakes)
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you have no mixture left
7. Decorate them how you'd like, I just used blueberries, strawberries and maple syrup.
Let me know if you have tried these and what you thought about them, I personally love them!